Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Coming near / Cheesecakes

8 more days before exams!!! Oh no! That's fast. I just hope that everything, including project work and A level chinese will be over in no time, so that I can go wild for my year end holiday. I wanna play and enjoy with my important souls. Oh man.

I love cheesecake.
I long for cheesecake.
I crave for cheesecake.
I just wish to have the whole cheesecake.
I WANT TO EAT CHEESECAKE!!!
I WANT TO EAT CHEESECAKE!!!
I WANT TO EAT CHEESECAKE!!!
Oh...cheesecake...my cheesecake...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where does your traffic come from?
Darren over at Problogger has a fine question for this weeks poll: Where does your traffic come from ? certainly speaking to a lot of people recently there is a world of different stories out there, although ...
Hey, you have really a very good blog here! I am amazed! I have just decided to bookmark you. If you have a moment,
please visit mychild hair in loss related site. It pretty much covers
child hair in loss related stuff. On this site you may find very interesting information.

9/27/2005 8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, exams coming! Jia you Jia you! Why suddenly like to eat cheesecake?? haha... Or this is a poem or song that you just create? oh no... well well well... i'm also drooling over the cheescake liao... haha

9/30/2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home