Saturday, October 01, 2005

Wine In Cup / I Need Time

"Your cup will not be empty,

because I will be your wine." Such a nice thing to be heard from someone close to you. I have my cup here, so dried up and empty. Who will be my wine? Who will fill it up? To be more exact. Who can fill it up? does my size and shape of my cup suit your type of wine? It's so dry now...empty. I long to be filled not any but this. Yet, I can see it contained nicely in a better cup. So nice in view, but hurting to me. So, my cup just stay there, remaining dry, clean, but cracking. Guess any wine in there will just be leaked out. No wine can be filled now. My cup will be a useless thing.

I may not be dead. My heart is still beating. What's with that ache? What's with that ache in there?! I don't like the feeling. It's really hurting me. I wanna stop all these. How? I think my tears will still remain flowing even if I'm dead. But I'm not crying now. Because I don't have time to. The pain is already taking time away from me. Time is precious now. I can't lose it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Haha...Sing Speed's Precious Time bah...

10/06/2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home