Monday, November 24, 2008

fucker jesmen

I think I'm kinda fucked up. I throw temper, anger, blow up like a mad dog over slightest things. It's as if like I'm out to kill my loved one. I did this to my mum in the past, and now I turned my shit to my date. And yet, all these were tolerated and sucked in until it went overboard. I realised I wasn't treasuring what I'm having at all.

I took you for granted and you still treat me so well. I'm the most horrible ass-hole ever. Why didn't I see how good you have been treating me, instead of showing my fucked up attitude to you when slightest things didn't go my way.

Now that I think of myself, I'm really disgusted. Really...

If I were a girl
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a boy
I swear I’d be a better woman
I would listen to her
Because I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Because he has taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed

Reflect.

Re-adjust.

Repent.

Restart/Resume.

Nobody is gonna wait like an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home