Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mooted Comeback

Today marks my first day in the gym after 3 months of break. As it was a weekday noon, the people there were mostly students or youngsters who didn't have to be in school at that hour, possibly poly or uni whatever. The point is, they are mostly hunky and well built. So, the first feeling I got when I entered the used to be very familiar environment was intimidating. I spotted a few stares, possibly thinking what was this weakling skinny boy doing here. Yes, I've lost weight and doesn't have the strength and size I used to possess before. In fact, I had problem handling almost all the workouts. Lack of strength, stamina to sustain. I was already feeling a little uneasy, due to the fact that I couldn't do a proper workout like before even with lighter weights and the fact that some people seemed to be observing me from a corner, like waiting for me to make a fool of myself. Well, that was an orientation for me. I believe I'll get better and hopefully better than before as I continue my regime.
The past quarter of the year has been a whole downhill for me. Financial wise, health wise, emotional wise, all in a mess. Getting a job is harder than I expect, let alone getting a good one. My health hasn't been really pleasing due to the constant pestering of my unbearable lower back problem. What has happened to me?! Emotionally, I can say I am not really happy and stable for the moment. Getting a job, the job itself and my studies. Big worries. To be honest, I'm still mending my heart myself, after the brief relationship I had late last year. Well, it's a sure thing I have to move on and catch better days, but it isn't easy when you kinda lose a little faith about love. It's an affair too much for me to handle, and my door hasn't been opened since then. Sorry people.
Blogging hasn't been really frequent this year, particularly the past 3 or 4 months. Kinda lost my momentum to blog since the start of my fully occupied days late last year. Another reason being there weren't much to write about, and pictures of my occasional outings can be found on Facebook. My life for the past few months is home home and home, like a boy next door to the extend I don't know what's the day of the week. Trust me, it gets pretty annoying and disturbing when this kind of life drags longer than it should. I felt like a corpse. Anyway, I'll try to care more about my blog as the day goes by. More frequent blogging for sure. Just wait and see.
I can say that now I'm slowly crawling back to my rightful path. Found a financial source, getting fit with today as the start, be cheerful and free. Moreover, I sort of know what to do about my studies. I just need to get procedures and materials smoothed out. I may be weak now, but just you wait & see. I'll be stronger. I'll make my comeback. I will increase my self worth.
Crawling crawling crawling...
Alright, off preparing for work tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jia you! Glad that you're making a come back.

5/21/2009 7:42 AM  
Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

Yeah man. Like some 從出江湖! haha!!

5/24/2009 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home