Monday, October 17, 2005

Last Triple Force Outing

Yeah!!! Soon, Pei will be back. She will be shocked i guess, because we have become even crazier, much crazier than before. Ha ha ha! Waterfall Chua! Wahahaha!



Yesterday, we when to Orchard for our lunch at Marche. Our activities did follow our plan intially, with lunch followed by photo taking at our usual photo prints shop at The Heeren. I brought along my lovely little Xian Xian with me yesterday. Took a picture of him and Wendy's "Yu4 Mi3 Tai4 Lang2" in the bus. It was raining heavily outside. Look at the background. The raindrops look a bit like firework here.

The sad thing is that, I lost it when we were taking photo prints. I put him in the machince area and I forgot to bring him out after we finished. Oh... He was probably taken by other customers. Kinda sad because we didn't even spend a full 24 hours together. He was gone way to fast, and I didn't expect that to happen. Our plan got distorted after that. Anyway, our photo prints weren't in any way fabulous. I decided to buy another one as a replacement. So, we went to Hush Hush at Ngee Ann City. Sold out!!! He's no where to be found there. Oh... I want Xian Xian back!!! Then I got to know the other outlet other than the Bugis one. There is one at Suntec City. We really went there. Yim and Wendy were also sad about my lost. It was a little unnecessary for that to happen. Fortunately, the Suntec outlet still have some left. I got my Xian Xian replaced! Ok, from now I should forget about the previous one and pretend as if I didn't misplace Xian Xian. Okok. Glad that I coulb be able to get Xian Xian back. See? I like him so much. He's so so so so cute.

The night included activities like the taking of photos usig Yim's camera, the shooting of catwalk videos starring Yim and I, and lastly the ultimate dinner of 煮炒. Pei missed a lot of things in these 2 weeks. Ha ha ha! Just only these two outings, we managed to do quite some activities. Most importantly...... we encountered soem real laugh inducing incidents. Just thinking of "Uncle Amuro" and "Waterfall Chua" makes me wanna roll on the ground and laugh out loud. "Tomorrow you will be back." "Welcome home!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Hmm... i like that photo that has xian xian & YMTL and fireworks-like background...so nice..

10/19/2005 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home