Saturday, October 15, 2005

New companion...Xiao JX

I don't want to talk about project work. So, I will just skip it.

Today after school, I was about to leave when I passed the indoor basketbell court. Pong pong pong! Sound of the basketball bouncing. Our school basketballers were training diligently. The view of it, let me just wanted to stay put for a minute. Just standed there and watched the people moving and listen to that familiar sound from the shoes and ball. Felt a cold rush in me. I couldn't care more, bacause I had left all things away. It was just that I'm missing. Then after so and so, which I don't really bother to say here (too tired now). A few classmates and I reached Bugis Junction. We were browsing through shops when we came along this little shop playing "游牧民族" by Gigi. Oh god! The world seems wanting to keep reminding me. Then one of my classmates was alerting me about this song playing. She knows it.

I decided to buy a cute little elephant from Hush Hush. This tiny blue elephant's name is "Xiao JX". Don't ask me why. A name is a name. I just needed it, so that I can bring it with wherever I go. It is so small. Take a look. So ke ai. Kawai ne!!! Xiao JX will accompany me from now on. At least i will feel better. Psychological effect I see. Hush Hush sure sells expensive things. Some of the things there are rather amazing not because of the products, but the price tags attached to them. Aiyo! They are all Japanese goods. So, I can understand. Like Muji.
Here's another picture of Xiao JX with Aisha on the left and Shoyru on the right. Look at Aisha. She was rather happy when I introduced them my new friend. Look at the way she smiled, tilting her head sideway towards Xiao JX. And Shoyru also, with that hidden smile there. I knew he would like to have new friends, though he's too introvert. If you observe Xiao JX more, you will notice the pink bell dangling on his right ear lope. What a nice thing to go along with. He's simply adorable. He's so simple in design. I think he certainly stands out in the picture. I will love you more.

Don't be angry ok. I know you prefer puppies much more than this.

Then, along my way home, when I reached my block. There the girls were, training and playing basketball at my block as usual (trainings always happen here, boys and girls, and the coach leaves just beside my unit). They were good, and they reminded me of something again...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh.. the elephant is supeerrr cutee.. haha..

10/16/2005 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. so u decided to name it xiao jx??....wad does it mi?....lolx..aniway..must rmb2 bring it wherever u go worz...lolz

10/16/2005 8:58 PM  
Blogger Yim said...

So cute...hehe...small and portable...i've got a new grandson le!! Quick! Call me gan-ma...

10/16/2005 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home