Thursday, November 03, 2005

Important Souls

Pei's birthday is going to be over in a few minutes. She must have been surprise by "The Choronicles Of Waterfall" album. After 4 days of working on our latest production, the grand album finally came out. Wow! 3 discs, around 1.8GB, of a certain better standard than the previous one. I'm proud of it, and I can sense my own satisfaction. Hope Yim and Wendy felt that too. Pei is very honoured and lucky, being able to enjoy the fruit without labour. Happy Birthday Waterfall for the last time this year! We also got her a new friend, ripple, a cute girl monkey. Ernesto and Golly have a new friend now. Yeah! Our relationship has proceeded fast these 2 months, to a even higher level. Have been best friends for many years already, but we have been putting in more efforts these 2 months to further strengthen our relationship. Our weekly outing, photo taking, and video taking/album making. Our activities are getting crazier and more fun. I think these somehow make us closer.

I always have this little wish in me. Since I have my 4 important people, excluding parents, I always wanted them to meet each other. And, I got my wish granted today. Had to pass jx kor econs book today, and so, we all got together at the same MRT station. Yeah again! Have been telling both sides about the other, and now, the three girls can get to see jx kor and jx kor can get to see them. Although they didn't talk, but just hi and bye, I was already glad that this seemingly difficult thing to be granted finally came true. They are all my great great friends. Of course I would want them to at least meet and know each other. Will have more chance next time. Maybe during Chinese New Year or something. Ha ha ha. I feel like hugging the four of them now, like hugging soft toys. How childish I am.

Anyway, my Hall Of Important People still remains the same, with the same people listed. Although things did happen, which upset me, in the end we still have to treasure what we have. Friends like them are hard to find. So, I shouldn't ask for more. You did the right thing. Thank you. See? I respect you so much. Ha ha! Good Luck for your As. Hope that the book can aid you well in preparing for econs papers. Jia You!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the birthday presents! Haha! Really enjoyed myself today! Yeah! Oh ya! It's also nice meeting your Jun Xian Kor Kor! Haha!

11/04/2005 12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Anyway, my Hall Of Important People still remains the same, with the same people listed. Although things did happen, which upset me, in the end we still have to treasure what we have. Friends like them are hard to find. So, I shouldn't ask for more. You did the right thing. Thank you. See? I respect you so much. Ha ha! Good Luck for your As. Hope that the book can aid you well in preparing for eco"

ho ho
signs of growing up
hahhha
more mature liao wor

11/05/2005 2:20 PM  
Blogger Yim said...

"ho ho
signs of growing up
hahhha
more mature liao wor"

haha...yah...Maybe n hopefully!

11/08/2005 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home