Thursday, October 20, 2005

My Special Birthday Eve With My Special Someone

The night was tiring for me. However, I was lucky to be accompanied by this anonymous. Ha ha. No one will know he is my bro., oops... Ha ha! You are exposed!

I went to TCC cafe` for the first time. Thanks to him. I was rather full then because of the late lunch, but the food there were sure tempting. I love the cheesecake there. Oh my god! It was so soft and dense. My kind of cheesecake. Thanks to him. So, we ordered American Cheesecake, Macaroni Gratin for me and Potato Munchies for him (he's under a vegetarian diet now). There came the funny part. I took out my little Xian Xian from my pocket and started taking pictures of him with the food (under his consentment). Hee... Hope no one saw it because I felt embarrassed for him, having a crazy and kiddy Di.
Look! Xian Xian looked so so cute there!!! I can't love him enough! Look at the picture of him sitting beside the cheescake. He must be aiming at the cake, trying to grab a bit before I finished it. He was surrounded by good food. That was lucky of him. Xian Xian was also finally able to see the real big version of him, who is my bro.. Wahaha! He was aiming at the potato balls as well. He even succeeded in lying beside my macaroni. Look at the extend he craved for those alluring food. Again, he tried to lie close to the plate of cheesecake when we were about to finish. He wanted to seize the last chance to get hold of the last bit of cheesecake. Ha ha!!! How cunning, but he looked really adorable there. They are both the same. My lovely ones.
This was the receipt. We were unable to get discount because we didn't spend over $20 for the net price of our orders. He couldn't get any discount from his new membership card. We should have ordered more. Just that 10 cents more. Oh gosh! Haha. However he told me it doesn't matter as long as we have had a happy meal. I was certainly happy then. Thanks to him again. We should try to hit the $20 point next time round.
I was very touched and surprised when, he gave me something before he went off. I thought the meal was already good enough. He was very thoughtful. I was really touched by his thoughtfulness. I really thank him in my heart. I think he knew about how felt then because I went a bit off in space. Ha ha. Hope he did. So that was the end of the day. Anyway, I received a thumb drive from him. Wo ho! I need that now! Aiyo! I can't thank him enough. He certainly knows how to please me. Thank you for your care and concern...

It's really late now. Hmm... I have to restore my energy for tomorrow's school.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi!!!!
happy b'dae...
may all ur wishes come true...

.....u n ur special sum1'll en en ai ai zhi dao yong yuan....

hapi b dae

10/20/2005 6:27 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

Are you crazy girl? Don't make me get scolded by him ok. He will see this! And he's only my brother! Please!

10/20/2005 7:38 PM  
Blogger Yim said...

Wei...my word: "Someone" is copyrighted de...u have infringe Yim's copyright intellectual property and whatever u say will be used in the court hearing. LoLx.

10/20/2005 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home