Saturday, June 17, 2006

sat and sat...then sat again

Yesterday was another day out with my friend, the friend who I walked and walked and walked with last week. Guess what? We sat at the benches and chairs that can be found in shopping centres for almost the whole day, chit chatting. Sat at different places in Marina Square and finally ended the day after we sat on the bench in Suntec City. I wonder what's next. Erm... We have walked, we have sat... Maybe we can try hopping the next time round. Ha ha ha!

Anyway, this friend of mine can sing decently well. Good enough for me to raise my two thumbs up. I was really eager to go to K Box. Wanted to sing so much! Ha ha ha. Well, I got my wish granted. Wah ha ha! We went to arcade, TCC cafe, shopped a bit, standed for a while, sat here and there, dinner, sat again. Tsk tsk. Oh... and I had a mixture of stomach and gastric pain just before dinner time. It was painful, but I still carried on with my dinner. Haiz, and it got even worse. Ended up with no choice but to give the restroom a visit. Hur hur. Took some photos too using my phone. Shall post it when I'm ready.

Yesterday was fun for me. I was out for the whole day, and was quite shagged. Nevertheless, going out is still great when you have nice friends going along with you.

Waiting for a while more before heading off to have lunch with my baby waterfall. I miss her and the rest of the girls too. Ha ha lame me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home