Saturday, August 12, 2006

Super Duper National Day Part II

School's celebration finally ended. I made my way to Kenny's place. As I was feeling sick the previous day, I thought of resting at his place instead of heading back home and going out again. I would be having a fun night with Kenny and Jasper that day. Me, being excited, headed straight to Kenny's place. I need to thank Maira for showing me the way to the berth where I can take a bus to Kenny's creep. Nice of her. Saw him fetching me at the bus-stop. Ha ha, damn glad. A bit of awkward moments and I was going fine soon after. Did a whole lot of things at his place... crazy things. So much about resting huh? LOL!!! Well, I shall not tell you guys all about it.

Just look at the pictures k. I put up pictures of some girls too. Don't want it to look gay. Opps. . . Kenny was being really nice. I got the honour to try his cooking. Ha ha. . . My type of food, noodles with ham and lots and lots of veggies. Wee... I'm a well treated guest indeed. Really treated me to a lot of "things". I didn't spend any dollar that day. Everything was on him. Damn nice la. Thank you Kenny. (He wants me to talk good about him actually.) Tsk tsk... Shall not expose his evil side.

You know...good times usually pass like swift wind. Jumped a few times, and that will be hours gone. Time to dress up and meet Jasper. I was kenny's fashion consultant for that day. Ha ha... He's damn vain la... took so long to decide on what to wear. Vainity to the MAX. Ha ha :P Took about an hour and we were both ready to hit the streets.

WE were quite late for the outing. Sorry Jasper. Anyway, that was the first time Kenny and Jasper met. Was kinda like introducing them to each other. I didn't have to do much job though, because Kenny was being such a friendly person. He kept talking and talking...you wouldn't feel bored if you were there. Ha ha. So, I just relaxed and watched them having their conversation. Oh. . . so entertaining.

We had dinner at Noodle Bab at Millenia Walk. There were a few Asian cuisines there to choose from. Nice jap food they were serving. Talked a lot about NS stuff. Was listening to their experiences. Hmm. . .just hope to go through that fast and get it over and done with. Well, as expected, Kenny took the job of starting conversations and stuff. . . All to him, I just sat back and relaxed and listened. Oh, I wasn't allow to eat curry. Damn... Felt like a small kid. Hee. . .

Went to watch firework after dinner. Super crowded and hot. A very beautiful firework indeed. Maybe it was because of the songs, or the people's "wowing", or my friends beside, or the thought of how my life has evolved and come to this point of time and state, or a mixture of all the above, I was kinda touched by the experience. Aroused strong feelings man...and something nice happened throughout the firework. Wee... thank you... you know it.

Ok time to look at another set of pictures.

I was hungry soon after the firework has ended. Kenny decided to treat us all Swensens. Yeah!!! Ice cream for me. He he... Had earthquake and fries. Satisfied. This set features spastic Kenny with his glazed cherry. Jasper was trying to prevent me from taking picture of him eating ice cream. I suceeded in the end. Ha ha. Too bad...A picture of Jasper and I, feeling good after an ice cream feast. Once again, thank you kenny for the treat. The day ended pretty well with that. Woo hoo... A fun eve for me. The fun had not ended yet. Cos we will be going to settlers cafe the following night, and this time with Pei too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home