Monday, August 07, 2006

Moving on to Aug.

2nd of Aug - I was looking for Jasper's birthday present. Didn't know what to buy. Wallet? Slippers? Top? ????? Pei accompanied me around and we shopped all the way from Bugis to Suntec. Ha ha. Had lunch at Carl's Jr. Nice!!!

Sigh...Kenny called earlier saying he was sick and was feeling terrible. Well, glad that he's feeling fine now. Miss hanging out with him sia. Well, didn't manage to find something nice for Jasper. Failure!!!

3rd of Aug - Met up with Pei again at BPP. My part time girlfriend indeed. Always being someone available for me to have dinner with. So cool. Received the year book for 2005 in school, and spotted myself on the cover of the book. Oh my god, I'm going famous. I looked extremely weird there though. It was a shot of me doing one of the challenging part of last year's SYF dance item. Of all the people, they had to choose me to be on the cover. Yucks. . .

4th of Aug - Another day of hanging out with Kenny, my shaved head nice friend. Had dinner at Carl's again and a long long chat after that. Was really enjoying my time with this cool friend. A good Friday ending.

5th of Aug - Brought Pei along to meet up with Jasper. Ha ha. Never expected this to happen. So glad to see Jasper, cos I haven't been seeing him for almost 2 months. Yea. . .he's getting busy. So, I guess I will be seeing him less often when his school starts. Well, we had our dinner at Billy Bombers. Cool!

Can say we are 3 quiet persons. Ha ha. Just thought about it.

6th of Aug - Party World fun with Pei and Yim.

Did some really crazy stuff in the KTV room. Shall not disclose. Tsk tsk.. Had a nice lunch after at Clementi hawker and went back home straight after to finish my weekend assignments.

Argh...feeling so sick now, and tomorrow will be Natinal Day celebration in school. Hope I'll be better. Anyway, I can't wait for tomorrow to come because I'll be having an exciting outing tomorrow. Shall rest over at Kenny's place tomorrow after school before heading out together to meet Jasper for dinner. Yeah...I hope it will turn out fine. Getting them to know each other yea... Ha ha, talking about meeting new friends. I have always like meeting new friends. It just seems so fun to know more people introduced by your own good friends. I shall update you guys about tomorrow more in days to come.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, think I read your blog one step earlier. Ok, the outing with Jasper was quite nice though I din speak much. Still managed to pour out some words from my mouth la. You take care also!

8/07/2006 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home