Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hanging out over at Starbucks

Yesterday was quite empty for me, until evening. I managed to meet up with Yim and Pei over at Startbucks. We had another chit chat session. Our never ending conversation was on the go again. I hope that we can all hang out again soon, with Wendy. She's getting so busy these days. Once again, I settled with my favourite Starbucks drink, Green Tea Frappuccino.

Empty!!! Hur hur hur!!!

Took a photo of the 3 of us too. Looks like we have grown up a lot. We look rather. . ."not like children".
Oh no, my pimple!!! Ha ha! We were all in black. Coincidence. This is quite different from us 7 years ago...
Oh my gosh...funny faces. Tri dumpling hair, sleepy dog eyes, pitiful innocent face. Wah...big difference. Well, I guess everyone's outlook changes. I found it quite interesting to compare the difference.

Here are some more pictures that I have taken.
Yim was on the phone~~(taken secretly)

Last picture for the day before both of us headed seperate ways home.

School's starting tomorrow. I can foresee lots of things to be done. Well, I have to get my last lap done. Just hope this year will end quickly. See you guys here soon...hopefully.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Take care ar...that pimple looks BIG!!! I didnt know you dig salmon too...n the schoolboy pic is so cute...:D

6/25/2006 10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OEI..where haf u bin?!!! seekin death?..nvr cum sch for 2 days..
u lucki boi lo.. we r dead meat now in sch lo..haiz..should haf leant fr u n absent durin d attire check day..haiz..
anw...start studyin for mid yr pa..
c ya on tue for mgt paper??..den agn god neos if u'll appear in sch tt day huh?...lolx...

**blessed_lil_ger**

6/30/2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home