Sunday, June 18, 2006

JesmenWaterfall Outing

It is so hard to get the four of us out these days. Seems like everyone is getting busier with their life. Anyway, yesterday was another outing day for J2W2. Yup, just the two of us. The other two were busy according to Waterfall. Had lunch near W2's place then we decided to head down to town to spend the rest of our day there. Talked a lot and shopped again. Ha ha. I saw Xia Xue at the starbuck in Wisma. Woo hoo! So cool. Have been a fan of her blog. Never thought that I could have the chance to see her life in person. LOL. Alright, she was well-dressed, looking like a pretty chick. However, we couldn't find an empty table in there. So, we decided to continue shopping and later settled down at NYDC. These were what we had there.

Baked rice and mudpie! Yum!!!


Mesmerized by the spoonful of Romeo & Juliet. Waterfall needs love badly. Tsk tsk...


Food food food. Vain me. (*pengz*''')

Nice dinner we had. Hmm... guess that I should start stocking up my wardrobe. I have been spotting quite a few nice clothes while walking around. Yea... shall buy some.

Earlier on, I was trying to persuade Waterfall to watch Silent Hill with me. Ha ha. I dragged her to Lido and I almost bought the tickets. Not really persuading actually. More of forcing. Hur hur hur. Anyway I was just trying to scare with her. Didn't really buy the tickets. I'm not so bad after all. Someone please be kind enough to watch with me.

We went home after the dinner. Hmm... fun day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa, your phone camera is good! The pics are not bad man! I also think it's getting more difficult to come out full-forced... Haiz... not like last time... Last time we she mo dou mei you, jiu shi you shi jian. Haha... Now??

NYDC's food is really nice! Next time bring Yim and Wendy there too.

As for the silent hill, Haha, so sorry, hope you'll find your village people to watch with you soon. Hahaha!

6/18/2006 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home