Thursday, June 22, 2006

Recapping JWJW album productions era.

Wow. It has been 7 months since the release of our last album "The Choronicles Of Waterfall" Aiyo... The process of making that f***ing album is damn crazy and tedious. We had deadline to meet. Everything was so last minute. Wah. . .burnt a few days (whole day lo). Shooting and shooting non stop, like nobody's business. Yah really nobody's business.

There are four cover pictures for this album. Two outside and two inside. Made into two seperate dvd cases. Wow...big production. Here are two of the pictures included in the album.


Two extremes, angelic and devilish. No make ups then. Ha ha. Never mind. The shots took up quite some time. Lots of re-shooting until we got picture perfect for the each of us.

Well, the day came for the release of the big production. 3/11/2005, Waterfall's birthday. Did quite a few things that day. Here are the seperated dvd cases.
People, curious about what's inside them? Ha ha. Anyway, they are not for public distribution. Limited number of copies. Well, I may show some of them to my close ones in the future. Who knows..... Alright alright, just to feed you guys a tinny winny bit. A shot taken during the playing of the opening track "Tong Kuai". Hee. . . .

Before "The Choronicles Of Waterfall", we had another, on a smaller scale, production. The first debut album from JWJW. This untitled album was for me, one of my birthday presents from JWJW co., and also the biggest present for the year. The one I value the most even till now. As you know, my favourite colour is always green. Never will any other colours replace green in my heart. So, they decided to dress themselves all in green. Basically, almost everything in the cover picture for the album is green in colour.
Another picture from the promotion for the debut album.
Included in the album are many of Jesmen's all-time favourite music pieces. The girls revisited them and did a slight twist. Ha ha. Pengz. I was quite surprised with that and glad inside. Thank you girls. Three Muacks!!!

Well, I miss that era badly. We did try some video shootings early this year, but it was kinda time consuming. We are getting busier these days. That why we tend to treasure all full force outings lately. Ha ha.

Actually, I'm sort of structuring this very own project of mine. Gonna have a series of singles out. No videos, just audio tracks. I will probably start going into the production after my big exams. I'm planning for a christmas single this year(had already finished one music piece, a twist for the classic christmas song), and one or two other singles before I get enlisted into the army. I'll still be working for project during army. I want at least one single with the cover picture showing me with my botak head. Tsk tsk tsk. A few months to come. Shall concentrate on my studies now first.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Oh Boy! I miss the old days too. Why are u releasing singles? U wanna 'dan fei' izit? Bad boy. lolx

6/24/2006 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home