Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bowling Fun With Mummy & Uncle William

Woke up early in the morning today to prepare myself for the morning bowling session with mum and uncle. Had breakfast together first, and headed down to CDANS, to the bowling alley for a some games. Wow... It had been years since I last bowled. The last time before today was around the late 2004. Ok... not really years, months la. 18 months? Ya around there.

My first game was horrendous. I scored 77 in my first game. Ha ha. Actually, that's normal for me. I had never exceeded the 100 mark before. Ha ha, never in my life. Well, I did it in the second game today. Woo hoo. I know it's nothing really amazing to many people out there, but I can be really lousy when bowling. The ball just wouldn't move straight sometime, no matter how hard I tried to straighten the movement of my right arm. The subsequent scores were 105, 100, 90 and 67. Got a little tired in the last game.

The best player among us was Uncle William. He didn't score as well as usual though, as he was tired as well. Had been bowling the last few days. Nevertheless, he is a pro. He can go over the 200 mark when he's really good. Pro man.

Playing bowling can be expensive nowadays. Didn't realise the price shot up significantly through the years. We had to pay more than $40 dollar in the end. So expensive. Uncle told me that it's normal nowadays. Usually the total cost would add up to a hundred or two if more people were playing. Wah. . . We went to the bowling shop after the payment to browse through the bowling balls. Think they are planning to get one. Cool!

Ok. Now let me show you the pictures for today.


Mummy can strike. Bravo!!!

"Peace!" by mummy while uncle had his turn. Her hand lo. Not my hand.

Another fun day for me. (*U*)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, bowling! Never tried before... Sua Gu... Haha...

6/18/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home