Thursday, June 22, 2006

Food!!!

Been thinking of food lately. Not that I didn't think of it all along, but I have been thinking more frequently for food lately. Gourmet food, junk food, nutritious food, sweet food, spicy food, fast food, all kinds of food. Maybe I want to buff myself up badly. Well, I gotta work out instead.

Up till this date I've been eating a lot with the girls. Yah, particularly with the girls. So many years of hitting eataries. Many years of sinful indulgences. Totally mind blowing dining experiences. We did take down pictures for some of the food we had all those times. Hmm... shall show them here.
Oh~~We had bowls porridge and many other dishes.
All in buffet style. Cool.

Marche`!!!

Jap Jap Jap!!!


My lovely Ice cream waffle.

Awww~~~I love you~~~
All time favourite.

Chinese food!!!

There are actually many other pictures to show you guys. Don't know what happened to that photo uploading thing. Ok, shall upload more in the future when I feel like it. Awww food...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Oh Boy! i miss the zhu cao. esp. the soup! Wahahaz. when shall we re-visit the kopitiam near ur hse?

6/24/2006 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home