Friday, June 23, 2006

Dinner With Dance Peeps

Oh finally, I got my hair cut. Yeah, I like them short. I feel lighter. Hur hur hur... I bought the tee I've been planning to buy too. Cool!!!

I headed down to Crown Prince Hotel soon after I finished my purchase. Had dinner at Swensens. Been quite some time since I was there, and I found out that I was the only guy there. Oh gosh...with 10 GIRLS!!! Wah lau. . .but never mind. These were what I had there.
Fish & Chips!!!

Frosted Chocolate Malt!!!


Frosted Chocolate Malt was so nice. I think I'm starting to have sweet tooth these days. Always thinking about cakes and desserts and pies and tarts. Aww~~~ I love them!!! This ice cream I had wasn't spared of course. Mua ha ha ha!!! Empty!!!

My dancemate sitting beside me was having this for dinner. One of the pastas served there. I thought it looks cool because pasta is one of my favourite food. So, I decided to take a picture of it. Ha ha Kinda unclear though.


Girls Dining


The time came for us to settle the bill. Carefully checking and calculating. As some of you guys know, I have always been good in use when people needed something to be calculated, like discounts and bills and everything along this line. I'm a human calculator. But this time, I decided to let them do the job. Ha ha. So I just sat there and looked at how my juniors cracked their heads. Tsk tsk tsk.

We took some pictures after the dinner. Here are two nice pictures taken using my phone. Me with Samantha, the ex-vice president.

Me with Kim, Siti (Ex-president) and Charlotte (Current president)

I was wearing this pair of shoes today. Actually, they were already not in good condition. Well, I decided to wear them for the last time, before I sent them to the rubbish bin. The bottom part of the shoes were already falling off. Oh mine. Expensive shoes, but never mind. they are kinda old anyway. Here's the last picture of them twins. Bye bye Adidas INDUS!

Wow... Have been blogging so much these days. Partly due to my recently enabled MMS function for my cell phone. So many pictures to show you guys. Well, school's starting real soon. So, I guess I'll probably be coming here less frequently.

Alright, stay cool guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home