Sunday, July 09, 2006

Full Force In Town

I'm going to say it again. It's so hard to hang out full in force nowadays. Have to hit on the right day and right time for outing to be posiible. Ha ha. Yesterday was a great day, cos we were out to Orchard again. Woo hoo! I went to Pei's place to challenge her Crash racing. Wah ha ha, she lost tha game and had to buy me NYDC cheesecake. I had lunch over at her place, lots of curry, and we talked a lot. Yesterday was a "kiam pa" day for me. I was putting up a hostile front for the whole day. Ok, will show you my "kiam pa" faces later on in this post.

Met up with Yim at the bus-stop outside later and the three of us headed to town to meet Wendy for our full force expedition. LOL! We started our outing kinda late yesterday. It was already in the evening when we all gathered. So, we headed straight for our photo print shooting. "Si beh kiam pa!"


Looks like it was another successful photo prints taking day. What a face...

It was already 8.30pm when we finished shooting. Time for dinner. Hungry. I was delighted, because I will be having free cheesecake for dessert after dinner. Yeah! We decided to go to Wheelock Place to choose from any of the restaurants there. Finally, we settled down at NYDC at around 9.10pm. Food food food!!!
I had sandwhiches for dinner. Slurp!!! Pei decided to order brownies. Wah ha ha. I had 2 cakes to eat. Yeah!! Desserts on the go!!!


I ate most of them. Tsk tsk tsk... Hungry monster. Other than food pictures, we took pictures of us too. Lots and lots.


Had a lot of fun talking and talking. We really LOL there. Loud sia... Lots of hilarious pasts to dig up and talk about again. Hur hur hur! Here's a photo taken on the street. Closed eyes... Hee...
Happy together.
The day ended late and I missed my last bus when we went our splitted ways home from Bukit Panjang. You know what? Think I was crazy and energetic yesterday. I decided not to take the train, not to take cab, but walked home. So I walked from Pending to Bukit Panjang Plaza to Ten Mile Junction to Choa Chu Kang to the army camp to ?????? to temple to Driving centre to CDANS and blah blah blah back home. Took about 45 minutes, running at many points of time. Oh my god...I'm mad.

Oh well... Back to exam fever...

1 Comments:

Blogger Yim said...

Yah Boy...u were influencing all of us yesterday with your 'arrogant' face. I know you wanna go NS. But no need to be too engrossed in your pre-NS preparation now right? Haha..

7/09/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home