Sunday, July 30, 2006

Life July continues...

JWJW was back in action again last wednesday. Headed down to Bugis after school, the others after work and Wendy after NUS medical check up . We wanted to have a nice meal at a chinese seafood restaurant near Pei's work place. Not expensive la...Cheap cheap. Had some rice dishes and soups. They wanted to take photo prints and I was in my school uniform... no choice lo. Have to take... LOVE & PEACE
We are really evolving into camera whores these days. Always photos, photos and photos. I have tonnes of them in my PC now, accumulated for the past one year. Hee... We took some pictures again while waiting for our bus to bring us back to our area.

Now, coming to yesterday. Went out with Pei. She finally decided to put the plan of buying a NUM tee in action. So, I accompanied her to the shop at City Link to get one. Yeah... We can wear our NUM tees together next time. Wah ha ha~ Carl's Jr was too crowded for us to have dinner there. We headed down to Boon Keng instead for Boon Tong Kee chicken rice. The place changed a lot and I don't like the new setting. So uncomfortable. Too posh for us, cos I was expecting the place to be like a coffee shop(used to be so). The portion of the chicken was smaller than before and more expensive. Chicken rice for 2 person sum up to $20 plus. Aiyo... and Pei was the one paying for it, cos she lost me again in Crash Racing. Went back to our area later for a drink at Lot 1. Treated her Ya Kun. Damn cheapo sia... but you know... poor student. Ha ha...LOL must emphasize. Will upload the pictures taken at Boon Tong Kee soon...a place too foreign to me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home