Saturday, August 12, 2006

Super Duper National Day Part III

Hooray!!! National Day... Happy Birthday Singapore. You're as young as my dad. Hee. . . National Day night was simply cool. Persuaded Pei to go settlers with me. Demanded by the 2 guys. Hur hur hur... Hope Pei didn't regret going. No, she shouldn't. 3 cute guys around her. She must had been feeling really lucky. Wah ha ha...

Ok back to main story, and so, we went to Settlers Cafe that night. Reached there slightly earlier. So, Pei and I went to mac first because I was feeling hungry. Didn't eat a lot back at home. Had a set meal at mac which was like a slice of cake for me. Not full one...sobs... ha ha crap. Soon, the 2 guys reached Clarke Quay station and went straight to the cafe to wait for us. Was feeling excited again. Even more excited than the previous day, cos Pei was with me. Yea. . .such a weird combi, but I like it.

Soon after, we were all sitting together, choosing the package. Kenny, the big man made all decisions. Ha ha. . .good to have him around. Yea. . .and we started playing. We began with Blockus, which Pei and I knew how to play. Kenny and Jasper got the hang of it very quickly. I love that game. Probably my favourite. Here are some of the other games we played that day.
Dragon Delta. We got the rules all mixed up. Aiya...would be very fun if we had played it right.

Blackmail... All about money talks... Give me your money if not I will post your nude pictures online!!! Ha ha ha...

That was the first time I had so much fun with Jasper, cos usually we don't really know what to do when we were out. Kenny was needed to make everything right. Yea. . . and I was glad that Pei treated them like her own friends. Ha ha was getting really comfortable with everyone. I was so delighted. Yup... Kenny was pretty fun too. Had never seen that side of him before. I like that.

We left the place at 11 p.m. as they were closing the place. We took a few pictures together, so that Pei could head back home. (Her mum was calling already x_x) I knew that I wouldn't be able to catch my bus if I went off with Pei, gotta take train instead. Ended up staying over at Kenny's place cos he decided to be nice to me again. Well, Jasper couldn't come along as he had some stuff he needs to bring to NUS the next morning. Yea. . .so we headed our way home. While we were on our way back, Kenny thanked me for organising that. I felt so appreciated. Wee...

I would say that the outing was a success. Now, I'm missing the moment we were sharing already.

Soon after we reached home, I started taking crazy pictures while Kenny was chatting online. Used him as a prop. LOL! Shall show you guys when I get them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun that day. Glad to meet ur friends. Haha. go and organise another outing next time ba, organiser. Haha

8/13/2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home