Monday, August 14, 2006

Super Duper National Day Part IV

Oh man... Thanks again to the uploading problem. This post took me more than a week to complete. What the hell... Alright, this will be the last post for National Day Special, my long long story. Tsk. . . and so, I stayed over at Kenny's place that night. The night was rather uncosy for me. Couldn't get myself to sleep and I even had problem breathing properly. So different... Kenny was sleeping like a corspe there, and I was more like a living dead, tossing and turning on the mattress. So, I played the role of a living dead from 2am. all the way to the bright morning. FAINT*

Surprisingly, I didn't feel very sleepy and tired. Weird, or that was just me. Always so energetic.At the bus-stop in Buona Vista, heading to NUS. Living dead in the street.

Living dead needed some fresh tasty human flesh. This particular one likes arms and boners. LOL...

Soon, we had to head to NUS to meet up with Jasper for his medical appointment there. Bidding came after that, when we had to look for a nice place with computers to settle down, so that they could bid the courses they intended to study.

Goh Pah Ji Snia! Goh Pah Nen Snia! Goh Pah Sa Snia! HUAT AH!!!!!!

Getting a little bored. Took some pictures and collasped after, on one of the computor desks. Sian... Bidding in NUS can be such a headache.

I had my lunch at the Arts canteen, my favourite canteen of all. Nice Jap food, and a lot more. Jasper was unlucky. Of all the time, his orientation group decided to had their meals at that time, that place. So suay... How Jasper reacted was rather entertaining. Naughty boy...

After a light lunch, we headed to Clementi Swimming Complex. Swim Swim Swim, and got muscle cramp!!! Wah~~~pain... Thanks Kenny for the short massage. Both of them completed their laps. So good... I will have to do ample warm up next time round. My poor leg.

Had another meal again at the hawker and pool time came. Series of pictures...

3 guys club

Double J


Having fun.Chiong AH!!!

I was the weakest link of course. Seldom play pool. Kenny is a pro. Jasper plays decently well. The day ended with that. Feeling tired and empty. The start of turmoil... again at the point of the year. Just like last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home