Friday, May 22, 2009

Shagged

Haven't been so tired for very long. Long hours of standing, walking, carrying, and I just had another interview for part-time model recommended by cousin Alison yesterday evening after work. The photos they took yesterday seem to be quite nice. They say I'm the big smile kind, sunny boyish kind, not the act cool kind. Maybe act cool yes, but with appropriate outfit. Lol. Anyway, I'm still tired and my body is aching bad from that just one day of orientation at the gym. Slept from 10 pm and woke up just now at 4 odd am. Gonna sleep a little more later and then have my second session of workout at the gym. I'm enjoying every moment now, cos I know I'm becoming useful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

happy and tired uh? any chance of getting a copy of the photos they took of u? haha.

5/24/2009 9:31 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

Ehhh??? Maybe I'll ask when I get my first job from them lo. But by then I'll have more pics le. You sound eager to see.

5/28/2009 11:38 PM  
Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

aiya...kpo mah..

6/02/2009 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home