Friday, November 11, 2005

Am I just that fallen angel?

Been having crazy days because of project work. Did the thing I'm always afraid of, to present. The presentation went quite smoothly, except for the Q & A part. The assessors slashed out a tough question at me and I was lost. But who cares, I just wanted to get it over and done with. Anyway I did manage to hold through the part when I was presenting. I thought it was smooth and clear. Ha ha. The important thing was that it's over. I should be going wild and happy, but I didn't.

When everything seems to start becoming beautiful, something has to stop it huh. I'm not only refering to the ending of project work, but also my path with this one person. We were happy. He cheered me up and showed me light when I was feeling depressed then, because of the Bro. thing. He made me realised I'm not the fallen angel. I was really excited and hopeful about things between us as we are both in the same school. I thought I will have lots of chances to see him in school next year, when I go to toh tuck for training. He, doing his usual rugby training, and me, working on my dancing skill. We will wait for each other to finish, and then go to wherever it will be to have dinner or to chill out or something. Seems like this is not going to happen. Stupid school makes stupid decisions. MI decided to retain him with his 2 As.

He's withdrawing...

And I don't understand why people like the SCs can get promoted even with only 1AO or 2AOs. The thought of it makes me mad. Why? Why? He looked sad, it affected me and I wanted to hug him(in public) but I can't. We have been having lots of fun these few days. Eating at PS, chilling at Marina Bay Park in the middle of the night, movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose. He looked so cute when he was made a little uneasy by the disturbing plots of that movie. It was frightening and disgusting, but I didn't expect that a guy looking so big and strong will be affected by that. Ha ha ha! All these times were very enjoyable. I felt accepted, he felt right. Worries seem to be far far away when I was with him. I'm just afraid that he has to go overseas for study. Both of us don't want this to happen. He doesn't want to leave, and I will not allow this. But, it is not under my control. I miss him now that I can't get to see him.

I think I'm gonna fall really deep this time. Hope that he feels the same. I'm certain. He will feel the same. Right? My dearest rugger? Hee...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wa, congratulations! Your presentation finally over le! Glad to know that you've made one more friend that clicks well with you... Hope he will feel better as days goes by about his school thingy...

"I think I'm gonna fall really deep this time." ---> You want to fall deep this time? I sincerely wish all the best to you! :> But hope that you know how to control your feelings, don't fall so deep first... Sorry to say this... haha...

11/11/2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger Yim said...

Wah. Sounds so fun! All that chilling and stuff. I think even if you going to fall deep, juz fall SLOWLY like a floating leaf. Good luck in ya new adventure! LoLx.

11/11/2005 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dreams are for those who believe in them, for those who can turn them into reality. Hope you can do that! Meanwhile wear some kneepads and crash helmet and get ready...;-))

11/12/2005 11:49 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Haha...yah lor..i oso wish everythin will go on smoothly fer ya.....n mst importantly is ya to stay happi k...=)

11/13/2005 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home