Friday, November 04, 2005

Emotionless

I am not sure on which day of this period, I started to feel numb over things. The feeling of tiredness and carelessness overwhelm me. I used to have a heart full of emotions and affection-seeking aura. But now, it was stolen away. Till I find my heart again and relocate it, the very bit of left-over soul is insufficient for me to neither feel happy nor sad. I'm tired of experiencing changes of emotion and feelings. I'm afraid of the harsh reality of what humans face. I'm in the process of accepting and learning. I'm too tired to even care about that stolen heart of mine. I will not want to open my heart if I find it back, but it's unlikely so. I'm vunerable and I need my Gaurdian Angel.

Fuck lah! I can't feel anything properly now. Where are my emotions? Fuck! FUCK!!!
Don't bother me...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good things happen to good people. So it's just round the corner. Hang on!

11/06/2005 2:00 AM  
Blogger Yim said...

Wah...left-over soul...
Anyway...i like ur blog song. Nice!

11/08/2005 12:12 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/08/2005 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start a fresh day with your lovely smile and see how many will smile back at you. ;-)

11/08/2005 1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home