Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Night Out

This week was rather messy for me. The days were so unplanned and I was down with sickness. Sigh sigh... Anyway, I'll make the coming week a much better one for myself.

Let me recall my outing with the guys 1 week ago. The 4 young men were out together for yet another gathering. Think I was feeling really tired and was also feeling depressed then. A very very mild one though. Didn't bother to talk a lot. We had our dinner at Thai Express which food portion couldn't even fill half of my stomach. Had to even steal Kenny's food. He was more than willing I guess, cos he wasn't hungry at all.

We shopped around after dinner, and we ended up in Sky Garden, my first time there. We found a nice place to sit down for some chats. I took out my phone for... ha ha ha. I couldn't bear to not use the bright spotlight there.
Tengyi wasn't in this set of pictures. I shall feature him later.

Coffee Club followed after, and we headed to the "dao hua" shop after that for our supper.The day ended at a super late hour. Super super late. We all had to take nightriders home. I sincerely want to thank them for helping me to locate the bus-stop which has my bus home. Such caring buddies.

These two guys walked me all the way to the bus-stop. Ha ha so nice. Kenny had to go home first because he needed to rest early for the next day's activities. Actually, I owe Kenny a lot... He never failed to be a great buddy (minus off all his bad deeds). Well, he's after all one of my coolest buddies.

I felt like a kid again that day. I think sometime it's good to be the youngest in the group. Ha ha... You get all the good treatments.


Aiya. . . Tengyi ah... Featuring his halved face. LOL~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home