Monday, August 21, 2006

Put my records on...

I hate to be like some of the supporting roles. The whole image of it is so ugly and unwanted. So bad a feeling. You know... there would be leading roles in a set of drama, then there would always have this little unimportant role who always do not manage to get what he/she wanted and always get himself/herself kicked off. The person would then start his/her own little drama by doing all sorts of stupid things (crying, messing, harming others and stuff). Not that I will harm people, but still, that kind of ugly role sucks. I hate that, and I'm always given that role to play! Damn!

I wanna be in control of my life. I want a role, a leading role of my own big show.

Oh well, something to reflect on:

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong, we felt afraid, but it's alright.
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?
I'm gonna put my records on.
Sing my favourite song.
I'm gonna find myself, somewhere, somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home