Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fitness Plan

I've fallen sick. Luckily I was still able to pull through yesterday night without compromising my performance. Well, I don't have to work today. So, I hope I'll get well by tomorrow.

As I have said earlier, it's time for me to start working out and get fit again. So, I have a plan. I'm going to add running into my regime. In the past it's just running for the sake of warming up, but this time, I'm gonna really have a good running session. I guess it's good, cos although I'm getting skinnier, there's still some unwanted fats here and there to get rid of. After some thoughts, I've worked out a regime.
The regime in a typical week will be as followed:
1 week = 3 times gym workout
2 times running session (neighbourhood)
1 time swimming session
It will all be done on separate days, leaving one day of the week to rest.

Diet wise, I'm gonna start getting myself proper breakfast, like high nutrition value cereals, multi grain/whole meal bread, peanut butter, walnut, raisin and the list goes one. Increase my daily food intake(I've been eating too little lately). More carbs, more protein, more vegs, more fruits, less fat. I think getting myself cod liver's oil will be good, just as a basic supplement for extra vitamins and nutrition.

All right, I believe my health is going to get better. I'll start this regime immediately after I've recovered from this cold I'm having.

Hmm... should head down to the library later to do research on new gym routine plan.

See ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Starrieyimyim said...

wow! sounds nice. so health-conscious suddenly?? haha. well...nothing is too late to start doing so =)

5/24/2009 9:29 PM  
Blogger DieuxJesmen said...

I've always been health conscious what, when I was busy with life. My corpse period was heavily health damaging. OMG. No more no more!

5/28/2009 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home