Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Did Everything For Love

Hello everyone, I'm back here to present you my latest video "I Did It For Love". It is a video which I had spent my non working days to work on. So people, I'm not too free huh, I'm just utilising my free time while not working.

Don't you think that everything you do has something to do with love, more specifically your love for something. You eat because you love food, or simply because you love survival for those who only eat to live. Let's say you don't like to eat, but you are an athlete. You will eat because eating will provide you with the energy you need to excel in your sports. So, you are eating for love. Not the love for food for this instance, but the love of your sports, your career. You are doing it for love. Ok, my theory is a bit out of mind and freaky, but yea... I did everything out of love, and I guess you are doing things for love too.


I'm so gonna watch this show on Thursday. I know I'm late, but I just couldn't find any brave soul to watch it with me. I have been hearing many good feedback about the show. I so so so wanna watch!
Trailer!

BOO!!! The bed scene was a fright!

1 Comments:

Blogger The 2 G Of All said...

I will definately dream in the night when i watch the movie

7/17/2009 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home