Thursday, July 02, 2009

The Day of Transformation

That was the day I transformed in to a roller blader. Ha ha ha. Earlier on today, in the afternoon, my guy friends and I met up at East Coast Part for roller blading. You may be surprised, but that was the first time in my life roller blading. Well, yes a little too late comparing to my other guy peers who went. So, I picked up my courage and 2 hrs of blading began. I was pretty surprise to realise that I was able to pick up in no time, and oddly I didn't fall a single time while the others did. Maybe if I would be less careful about my every step, then... Oh well, I wouldn't mind roller blading again next time though I think cycling is much more fun. Ha ha.

Met up with my girl friends after blading for a movie. Yes! Transformer: Revenge of the Fallen! I remember we went to the same place 2 years ago to watch the first transformer movie. Ha ha, time flies. When the next transformer movie shows up (if it really does), we would be in exactly mid 20s? OMG.

2 Years Ago...






Now...

Ewww...can't deny the fact that I look older. I hate it. No no, I must be looking tired after all the blading. I just need a good night sleep. Hahaha....
So, good night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home