Sunday, August 27, 2006

You slashed me apart. Bloody human.

Human changes, like you. So fast, you're a harzard.
You stopped treating me like how you used to treat me.
You stopped calling me names like how you used to call me.
You stopped being sweet like how you used to.
You stopped doing things you used to do.
And why did all these happen in the first place?
Bloody hell.

Sometime I just feel like tossing you around, like what Xuu Chun Mei's (Taiwan's no. 1 beauty) fiance had exactly done to her. Injured and disfigured. I can't actually. Where can I find that evil strength in me. I'm just too nice to be a threat. I don't bear to.

What craps are there with supporting roles and leading roles? Hell them all. I have just made myself a loser. A total loser.

People have limited energy. I'm not an exception. I'm using up my energy and time on you. I don't want to, but reality forces me to.
I can only wish you a better journey ahead. A better sky for your kite.

This song is playing in my mind now, and for the past few days as well.

街角的祝福


其实我不想听你口中的他有多好。
我只好假装我听不到。
我再也不想问,也不想被通知到。
反正你的世界我管不了了。

I don't want to bother anymore.

I wanna break free from this shit.

I don't want you to be in my life.

I just don't have that kind of space to take everything in with an open heart.


I'm just feeling sad because everything turned upside down within just a short period of time. We don't seem the same now. I guess you aren't really aware about the discomfort I'm having currently.
I wanna break free, I wanna forget about all the things you have done.
...
......
.........
Actually, I don't want to...
but I hate missing you...
I hate it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home