Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Just remember what i say..."

"by nature u are both good friends....just misunderstandings only." Tengyi said.

He added "misunderstandings caused drift and differences .. resultings in hatred and anger.. leading to suffering.."

"ok remember.. u both are kind, loving and friendly fellows" He concluded

Maybe Tengyi was right. Yea...certainly. Well, he's one nice bro of mine so I shall listen to him. It's not that I am really feeling angry or something. Maybe I really do, to show that I'm really sad over things. Well, I still do feel the ache, the lost and abandoned feeling. I wanna get out of this. I shall just listen to Tengyi. I trust him.
Thanks friend.

I need an exit... I need sunshine...

Namie Amuro BEST tour Life Style 2006 continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home