Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dream Talk

I was over at Kenny's place when I called Waterfall to check on her. Just wanted to know whether she was asleep already. Indeed, she was waken up by my call.
She started saying things that she didn't even realise to me.

Waterfall: wo3 jie1 shou4 wo3 jie1 shou4 wo3 jie1 shou4 jie1 shou4 jie1 shou4. wo3 zhuo2 tian1 zuo4 cuo4 le. jie1 shou4 wo3 jie1 shou4

Oh my god... What was she saying man... I kept saying "huh"
Well, she realised it eventually when she became more awake. *FAINT*
Dream talk...

Dream talk, like my previous post. Typing them out has made me feel a little better. I'm so clueless about how I'm feeling now. Even I don't know myself. The things I have written there might be too strong. I'm a human after all. I know I'm strong, but periods of misery are definitely inevitable sometimes.

I think there are so many doubts that are yet to be cleared. I can only say I'm in a total mess.
What situation am I in?
Where do I stand?
What have those got to mean, the things occured.
I have no idea...

I'm standing up, but I need some answers. I understand that sometimes things just happen like that. There isn't really a need for answers. Or maybe there ain't even any answers to be given. Some things can never be made clear.
What I need is just a respond.
An understanding about my feelings.
A guide.
A hug.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAWR!!! hahahahahaha...

9/17/2006 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home