Sunday, October 01, 2006

Grand Hyatt Stay

Oh my god. One of my greatest fears, a cockroach(another being lizard) flew into my room and landed forcefully on my head. Wah lau!!! *FAINT* Had a tough fight with Mr. Kroach. I was frightened, but he had to die. DIE DIE DIE!!! Yes he did. Ha ha ha. Killed him with the ultra strong insecticide.

I saw a lizard in my room too yesterday night before I left home. A big one. I think it may still be around. Hope it doesn't crawl to my bed in the middle of the night and rest itself on my face. I will smash it if it really does. Smash it on my face and let the blood spread all over my face. I don't care!

Grand Hyatt executive suite is absolutely luxurious. So grand and cool. I had my stay there the previous night. Wah ha ha! Now that I'm back to my humble room, I'm missing the stay there.
Some pictures I took...

The big big room. The bed was so comfy and the blanket actually keeps you warm effectively.Cosy sofa. Quite a simple yet expensive looking one.The big plasma LCD screen tv, a DVD player and a artistic vase??? Oh my god...Wearing my friend's spec in the grand toilet, which has 2 other doors inside making up a total of 5 sections. Big...

Yes and so... I slept there.

Went shopping with Pei this afternoon. Feeling so good.

Shall upload more pictures of my stay in the hotel soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home