Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wishing on the same star once again.

Girls just wanna have fun, so do boys.




So cute lo!!! My virtual pet for my coming birthday.

Gonna get a cap and wallet later. So friends who wanna buy something for me, you can forget about these 2 items.

Ok I shall copy Kennyrason Tan Yong Sheng's style. I don't really expect you guys to buy me things, but if you really love me so much that you wanna shower me with your gifts and love, here's a list to aid you.

-A pair of flip flop preferbly surfer brands (no havanas)
-Bag (any)
-Clothings (singlets, tees, berms, blah blah)
-Low waist trunk (black, grey or dark green)
-Watch (ha ha)
-PSP (this one put for fun only. buy it if you want me to marry you)
-Waterbottle
-Treat me nice food

Can't think of anymore things. Usually would like to buy myself, but nevertheless, your blessing will be appreciated. Ha ha. Alright, I have to go. See ya!!! Oh and enjoy playing with amura. Give him some attention k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home