Monday, July 27, 2009

The Apple Story

The story of an apple...

Does it ever feel like no one is with you? No one sees it your way, everyone against you? But it's your life, gotta keep the faith. Hold your vision, you will find your way.

I may not fit the mold, may not do what I'm told. I'll will not be swayed by the things that they might say. They may have had their doubts no matter what I've found. But I've held my ground, look at me I'm still around.

So dream on, don't ever let them steer you wrong. When life comes knocking, you gotta keep on rocking. Open that door and shout it to the world say "HELLO!!!"

Hey hello! Here I am! Here I go! Cos I got love to give and I got dreams to live. So say "HELLO!!!"

It's OK if you don't fit in. Your differences are beautiful to see. You know, there's no one quite like you, so be proud in what you do. You know you'll find a way. Be who you are, don't be ashamed now.

Shine baby, you shines. Cos it's all in your mind. The life you crave, the love you make, it's all up to you, and you just gotta say yeah "HELLO HELLO!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home