Wednesday, July 29, 2009

BEST FICTION TOUR 2008-2009


OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Namie Amuro's latest tour DVD will finally be out on 9Th Sept 2009. I've been waiting very long for this. In the past, her tour DVD would be released before she starts her Asian dates, which is usually the in the second leg of the tour. For this time, the DVD was set to be released after the whole tour ends.

Filming for home DVD released was originally done on April 28 and April 29 2009 at Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan. However, fans reported that Namie Amuro was being ill during those 2 days, probably a cold. She apologized to her fans on her mobile blog for not being able to give them a worthy performance. I was telling my friend, Pei Zhen that we will probably be watching her performing weakly on the DVD player when the DVD comes out. I read from Namie fan's blog that she kinda gave up on hitting the high notes for Wishing On The Same Star. That was totally disappointing cos that is the performance I wanna watch the most.

To my surprise, filming of the concert had been done again during her tour in Taiwan. OMG, it's like the first overseas concert ever for her to be chosen to have a DVD release. I'm am so EXCITED! Her performance for the two dates in Taiwan was definitely much much better. The DVD concert will be a great one. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! It's just like the macbook pro and ipod touch. I can't wait to get those too!

Are you ready baby?
Are you ready?
ROCK STEADY BABY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home